Literacy Work Stations
During our morning literacy time, we have Literacy Work Stations. We used to call them centers, but so much learning happens during this time and the children are working while having fun - so I call the "Literacy Work Stations". We don't just play - we are learning and working!
Overall, we are learning...
- to communicate
- to share
- to develop respect for others
- to problem solve
- to work and play in groups
- to follow classroom rules
- to express thoughts and feelings appropriately
- to make choices and decisions