And That's A Wrap!!! What a year this has been! Good times, bad times ... times in school, times remote. It has certainly been a roller coaster ride for sure! Through it all, we've worked together as a team and now we can Celebrate! This week's newsletter (Spanish language version) contains some important information for parents as we prepare to close out this school year and get ready for summer! We hope you all have a fantastic summer - and thank you for sharing your children with us!!
District Climate Survey
Parents - please take a moment to complete the linked climate survey for the district. The survey link will be open between May 24 and June 17th. Thank you for your participation!
On Tuesday, May 25th, reminder letters were sent home with students requesting information from parents who may be moving from the area or intend for their children to attend different schools for the 2021-22 school year. Please complete these forms and return to school as soon as possible, additional copies can be downloaded by clicking on the headline. Even if you have no plans for change - please indicate as such on the form. Completed forms should be returned to school with your student, or can be emailed to Mrs. Clang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation in collecting this important information!
Beginning Wednesday, May 5th
Students will be In-School on Wednesdays for learning from 8:55am - 11:55am
- Student Lunches will be delivered to classrooms for them to bring home
- Parents picking up children should begin lining up at 11:40am, we will begin dismissing walkers at 11:45am
- Buses will leave school between 11:55am and 12pm
** This dismissal time differs from TLI and other early release days **
The end of the school year marks the end of an era as SB Butler school will close after being open since 1952. Please visit our new online logowear site https://www.bonfire.com/sbbutler/ to order your commemorative gear.
SB Butler PTO's Facebook page contains Loads of useful information for SBB Families. Please click here to be redirected.
- June 17 - Last Day of School!! Early Release Day for Students
If your child is having trouble with their district issued device, please contact IT Technical Support at 860-449-7297.
News From the Kitchen
- Bento Box for Week of June 7-11 will be Cheese & Crackers Bento Box
- June Breakfast Menu
- June Lunch Menu
- Sunbutter & jelly sandwiches, cheese sandwiches, or tossed salad will be available to all students
Changes To June Lunch Menu:
- June 15 - School Picnic ... hot dogs & hamburgers
Please see the district food services site for all questions "Food Services" related!!
All School News and Events
- Student drop-off time 8:40am
- Parent pick-up will be from the pick-up lane starting at 3:10pm. Parents must remain in their cars. Staff members will radio for students to be released to parents.
- SBB is a nut-free zone. Please keep this in mind when planning your child's snack and lunch
- Bus schedules have been posted to the district website - please check for your child's pickup and dropoff time
- Out-of-state travel - please adhere to state guidelines and notify the school if you will be traveling and if your child needs to quarantine upon return
- If you are having trouble with your district-issued device, please contact Technical Support at 860-449-7297
Welcome to Kindergarten at S.B. Butler!
Please click here to be directed to our SBB Kindergarten site. We hope that this website we have created will help as your family transitions to having a new Kindergartner in the family! You will find book suggestions, a countdown calendar, and pages for what to expect as your child enters Kindergarten. We are so excited to meet you all!