Having A Ball with Tree
House all week long!
6:30a.m. to 6:00p.m. at Catherine Kolnaski
Member Pricing $140.00 and $15.00 Activity Fee
Non- Members $150.00 and $20.00 Activity Fee
Care for Kids accepted
Breakfast & Lunch & Snacks
Groton Public School Families- Breakfast & Lunch will be provided at your schools’ standard rate and charged to your account. Students can also bring home lunch.
Non-district students attending can purchase breakfast for $1.50/day and lunch for $2.80/day.
Two snacks will be provided by Tree House. If your child requires alternate food/meals, they must be provided.
Schedule and Activities
- Visit to the Naval Submarine Base New London for a picnic lunch, bowling, and a movie! Tuesday or Thursday based on age.
- Special Guests the Science Tellers: Dragon’s Return of the Ice Sorceress!
- The Fantastic Fan and Fantasy Ball! Celebrate our last day of Spring Break by supporting your favorite sport team. Participate in gaming tournaments or dress to impress in a fabulous outfit for the ball. Be mega star and come prepared for both!
- Friday Ball is DJ'd by local entertainment company JPO Productions!
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please download and complete the Registration Form.
- Print and return to your child's school.
- If your child does not attend the Groton Public School payment and registration can be mailed to:
Groton Public Schools
Attn: Tree House
PO Box K
Groton, CT 06340
or delivered to:
Groton Public Schools Central Office
1300 Flanders Road
Mystic, CT 06355