If you've already created an account for an existing student please click on the button to the right to login or Click Here.
Report Cards for Grades Pre K-12 are available on PowerSchool (directions below)
*IEP Progress Reports will be sent by case manager in an encrypted email.
To Create a New Parent Portal Account or Add A Child to An Existing Parent Account please use one of the links below for instructions.
If you already have an account for another student, you do not need to create another. Please click “Existing Account to Add Additional Children”. For security reasons each child has a unique Access ID and Access Password. If you have more than one child and have not received a letter for them, please contact that child's school.
Viewing Your Student’s Report Card from the Parent Portal
*Report cards must be viewed in Google Chrome Web Browser and cannot be seen on the Mobile App.
- Log into Parent Portal on a computer at: https://powerschool.groton.k12.ct.us/public
- Choose the appropriate student from the tabs at the top of the screen
- Select the Report Cards icon on the left-hand side
- The current report card will open
- Printing: If would like to print out the report card click the Printer Icon on the upper right corner.