Lunch Payments Information
Did you know...?
Groton Public Schools now offers MyPaymentPlus, a state-of-the-art online service that provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal accoun. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal.
At no cost, MyPaymentPlus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts
- Check your student’s current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a small program fee, MyPaymentPlus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.mypaymentsplus.com or by calling 866-852-9799. Funds deposited through MyPaymentPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance
We strongly encourage all parents to create an account at no cost through MyPaymentPlus.
To create a new account, go to www.mypaymentsplus.com with your child's Student ID and following the onscreen directions. Student ID #'s can be obtained by contacting Food Services at: 860-449-7208.
We consistently strive to find new and better ways to serve our students and our families, and I thank you for partnering with us in this effort.
For additional information visit www.mypaymentsplus.com or call us at 866-852-9799.