Parent Coach Communication
WHAT CAN A PARENT DO IF THE MEETING WITH A COACH DID NOT PROVIDE A SATISFACTORY RESOLUTION?
1. Call and set up an appointment with the Athletic Director to discuss the situation.
2. At this meeting the appropriate next step can be determined.
Since research indicates a student involved in extra-curricular activities has a greater chance for success during adulthood, these programs have been established. Many of the character traits required to be a successful participant are exactly those that will promote a successful life after high school. We hope the information provided within this pamphlet makes both your child’s and your experience with the Fitch High School Athletic program less stressful and more enjoyable.
1. Respect decisions made by contest officials.
2. Refrain from taunting, booing, heckling and the use of profanity in any manner.
3. Sit in the designated area assigned to each school.
4. Leaving a contest prior to its conclusion, with expectations of returning, may not be permitted.
5. Admission to this contest is not a license to verbally assault others or to be generally obnoxious.
6.Respect athletes, coaches and fans.
Groton Public Schools
Parent and Coach Communication
Achieve More, Believe More, Car More
BE A FAN…NOT A FANATIC