Article V: Officers and Duties
Section 1: Officers
- Each officer must be a member of this organization.
- Officers of this organization shall consist of the President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
- An individual must be a member prior to taking office.
- Officers shall assume their official duties following the close of the school year and shall serve a term of one year.
Section 2: The president shall
- Coordinate the work of the officers and committees of the organization.
- Confirm the quorum is present before conducting and business at any meeting.
- Appoints chairman of special committees subject to approval of the executive board.
- Be authorized to sign on bank accounts (two or three authorizations shall be required on all checks)
- Submit a copy of its bylaws to the Fitch High School Principal.
- Submit GPS all required documents when requested.
Section 3: Vice President shall
- Act as aide to the president, and
- Presides in the absence of the president
Section 4: The secretary shall
- Record all minutes of all meeting of the club.
- Is responsible for correspondence.
- Have a current copy of the bylaws: and
- Maintains a current membership list.
Section 5: The treasurer shall
- Have custody of all funds of the organization;
- Keep books of account and records including bank statements, receipts, budgets, invoices, paid receipts and cancelled checks for five years.
- Makes disbursements in accordance with the budget.
- Sign on bank accounts
- Presents a financial report, both written and verbal, at every meeting and as requested by the executive board.
- Make a full report at the annual meeting.
- Submits books to the auditor as requested.
Section 6: All officers shall
- Attend all meetings of the association.
- Perform the duties outlined in these bylaws.
- Deliver to their successors or the president all official materials within (15) days following the date at which their successors assume their duties.