Article IV: Meetings
- This organization shall hold a minimum of ten (10) meetings a year.
- Regular meetings of this organization shall be held monthly, except for the month of July.
- Regular meeting dates and times will be established by the Executive Board during the first meeting of the year.
- The regular meeting in April shall be the election meeting.
- The annual meeting in August and June shall be for the purpose of receiving reports of officers and committees, and any other business.
The President may call special meetings of this organization when he/she deems it for the best interest of the organization. Notice of said meeting shall be in writing. No other business but that specified may be transacted at such a special meeting without unanimous consent of all Active Boosters present at such meeting.
A quorum at a regular meeting shall consist of at least six Active Boosters including at least one officer.
All meetings, all votes shall be by voice. If any active member present questions the interpretation of the voice vote, a vote by ballot shall be taken. The Executive Board may vote for a paper ballot for a particular issue when deemed necessary.
No votes by proxy are permitted.
An issue is considered passed when approved by a majority of the active members present.