STUDENT CHROMEBOOK DISTRIBUTION WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 8
- 6th, 7th or 8th Graders who DO NOT have access to adequate technology at home.
- Students who currently have a GPS issued Chromebook from last school year that is not functioning and need to exchange it.
- Tuesday, September 8th - During All Student Tours
- Tuesday, September 8th - 2:30-3:30
- Wednesday, September 9th - During All Student Tours
- Thursday, September 10th - During All Student Tours
- Thursday, September 10th - 2:30 - 3:30
- Friday, September 11th - During All Student Tours
We have tried to accommodate families with multiple opportunities in this schedule to receive a Chromebook: however, if you are unable to come at one of the designated times above, please contact Juliane Halliwell to set an appointment to pick one up. firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 446-4200
All Chromebook Distribution will take place at the Front Entrance of Groton Middle School. (use 191 Fort Hill Road in your GPS device)
Take the Grasso Tech Entrance off Fort Hill Rd to the first stop sign - Take a left and proceed up to GMS - Follow traffic signs to arrive at the Front (WEST) Entrance.