During our school closure supplemental work is available for all students through Schoology.
Please have your child log on for all assignments.
If you are having trouble logging in please contact Mr. Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Welcome to Fitch High School
I hope that over the past two weeks each of our students have taken advantage of the learning opportunities posted on Schoology. Students can continue to work on those assignments. Starting Monday March 30th, teachers will be posting lessons/activities for the classes scheduled for that day. We will be following our A/B day schedule. A few important reminders:
· These lessons and activities, starting Monday March 30th, are REQUIRED. Student participation will be tracked on a daily basis and work will be graded.
· All student work and lessons for that day will be posted on Schoology by 8:30am.
· The A/B day schedule can be found here: https://resources.finalsite.net/images/v1584723969/grotonk12ctus/alxna9lzlnrscqpqsp1z/ABDay.pdf
· If you student is unable to participate for the day, please email your student’s name and the reason they cannot participate that day (illness, technology issues etc.) to email@example.com.
· If you have any questions or concerns please contact your child’s counselor through email.
· There is information on the Fitch High School Website Main Page if your student is having issues logging on to Schoology.
· If you are in need of technology assistance, such as a replacement Chromebook, please visit https://www.grotonschools.org/covid19/technology or call 860-449-7297.
· Helpful information for parents is available on https://www.grotonschools.org/ including information pages for students and parents.
Distance Learning Expectations
Make the Dean’s List – Everyday!
THE DEAN’S LIST
Live our Motto - every day!
üAchieve More, Believe More, Care More!
Do the right thing-even when no one is looking!üFollow teacher expectations
üGet your Schoology on & learn something each day
Participate in each class, every day. Participation counts!
Organize yourself - every day!
üMake time for learning, responsibilities, fun, and exercise
Check your school issued email and Schoology every day.
Complete all posted assignments to the best of your ability.
Communicate with us!
üWe are distanced but still your resource and support – we are here for you!
üGet your emailing on so we continue to support you
Contact your teachers with questions through their school email address.
Contact your counselor with any general questions or concerns through their school email address.
Stay Safe & Stay Positive!
üWe are FALCONS and we RISE UP
Keep all posted comments or other communication through technology or other means appropriate for school.
Stay positive and support each other. We are all in this TOGETHER!
Some other important information:
· If you need to request transcripts or letters of recommendation to be sent, please click on the following link. https://forms.gle/29JR32Dd2pAciWqL6
· Any family wishing to come in to do a withdrawal from school will need to come in to Fitch High School between 8:00am-10:00am on Tuesdays or Fridays.
· Any student that is requesting working papers please email Mrs. Panganiban at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
We hope that this will not last long, and that we will be back together very soon! If you have any questions, please contact myself or your student’s counselor at any time.
We know that this is a difficult time for everyone, but we can all get through this together! There is no greater time for all of us to Achieve More, Believe More, and Care More!
We miss all of you! Work Hard, Be Well, and Stay Positive!
Difficulty Accessing to Schoology?
Hello Fitch Students and parents. If you are having trouble logging into Schoology then try the following things:
· If you are a student, make sure you are logging into www.groton.schoology.com. Your username is your student ID number and your password is the same as when you log into a school device. If this does not work, then email Mr. Brown at email@example.com
· If you are a parent, make sure you are logging into www.schoology.com. If you forget your password, you can select Forgot my Password to get a new one. If this does not work, then email Mr. Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this, please call (860)449-7200 (x3626). Take care and stay safe.