COVID-19 Information and Resources - 2021-2022 School Year
2021-2022 Groton Public Schools Reported COVID Cases - Data Dashboard
We want to remind all parents that if your child has any symptoms of COVID-19 they should stay home and follow the most recent guidance.
To help families understand the latest guidance and what steps they should take based on how your child is feeling, their vaccination status, and if they are a close contact, view the slideshow below.
If your child has any symptoms of COVID:
- Stay home and call your child’s school to report their absence.
- Get a test. If you need an at-home test, Groton Public Schools has a limited supply of test kits for students who are symptomatic.
- Children sent home by the nurse will take a test kit home with them while supplies last.
- If your child stayed home, please call their school to request a test kit.
- Determine next steps and how long your child may need to isolate or quarantine. Click here for help understanding what actions to take based on your situation.
State of Connecticut Guidance, Addendums, and Executive Orders
News and Information from the Ledge Light Health District (LLHD)