We love to recognize student birthdays at school. Student names are announced during our morning community announcements during the school year.
Please note the following information regarding student birthdays:
- Birthday invitations can not to be given out in class unless there is an invitation for everyone.
- We are not able to provide addresses or phone numbers for children in class due to confidentiality.
- Parents may send in a birthday treat to celebrate their child’s birthday in the classroom, however birthday parties are not held in school.
- Due the prevalence of food allergies, we encourage parents to send in non-food treats such as stickers, pencils or books (no toys, please). Home-baked foods cannot be shared in class due to food allergy precautions.
- GPS Food Services offers an “In Class Celebration” menu of treats. Check out the Food Services page for more information.