To enhance student safety, we use the following Parent Pick-up procedures:
- Parent Pick-up is located in the café
- All students must be signed out by an authorized adult
- Parents wanting child to be designated Parent Pick-up for the full year should send in note on or before the first day of school or as soon as dismissal needs change.
- Parents needing to occasionally pick-up child at the end of the school day should send in a note on the day child is to be picked up.
- If an emergency arises, please call the school as soon as possible and before 3PM to designate child as a pick-up.
- Students will not be dismissed from the office after 2:55PM. Any student needing to be dismissed prior to 3:15 must be picked up prior to 2:55.
- Please note that STUDENTS WILL ONLY BE DISMISSED TO AN AUTHORIZED ADULT LISTED ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED
- Doors will open at 3:10 for parents to begin sign-out
- There will be three lines for sign out—
- Daily pick-up students by last name - first half of alphabet
- Daily pick-up students by last name - second half of alphabet
- One day only pick-up students (parent should send letter in advance)
- Adults picking up will be given a ticket for each pick-up student
- Students will be called to café at 3:16
- Adult will escort child to exit door and give ticket(s) to dismissal staff